One Kill DD Sun Protect SPF 50 - Aqua
The perfect balance of moisturising care and protection with advanced UVA and UVB Photostable filters. This non sticky, non greasy formula is easy-to-apply, and instantly absorbed by the skin and leaves no white marks. It also contain a hydrating complex (Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables & Sea Water Maris Aqua) to defend the skin by hydrating it and maintaining the moisture levels during sun exposure.
How to Use:
1. Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling to maintain the original protection
2. Reduced sunscreen quantity will lower the level of protection significantly
3. Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure
4. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
5. Wear protective clothing and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas
6. No sunscreen can provide 100% protection
7. Reapplication does not prolong the protection time
8. Avoid contact with fabrics or hard surfaces as this can cause staining
9. Allow to absorb completely to avoid staining
Water, purified water, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, zinc oxide, dimethicone, propanediol, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, titanium dioxide, hydrogenated diacylhexyl olivate, 10 dimethicone, niacinamide, phage / phage-17/6 cucumer, dipentaerythritol pentaisononanoate, cetylpiperazine / phifge-10/1 dimethicone, trioctyldodecane tracer, Hydrocodone, hydroquinone, distearamidium hectorite, silica, dimethicone / methicone copolymer, methicone, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiable, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hydrolyzed collagen, milk protein extract, sea grape extract , Tea tree extract, marjoram extract, water lily flower extract, lavender extract, seawater, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, disodium edetate, ortramine, butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Troproton, Ethylhexyl Glycerin.